Monday, January 14, 2008

Down two...!

Okay, so not a huge milestone but at least it's a little progress. I had to weigh on Thursday, instead of Friday bcz of our Disney trip. 162 isn't bad for the first week. I'm exersizing (can never spell that word correctly) like a freak, but really enjoying it. My friend Renee aka The Queen of Everything (no, really, she IS the queen of everything) is my inspiration. She is my height and has been the same size (very appropriately thin, but in a totally fit, healthy, athletic way) since high school. Hate her. Well, love her, but hate her for being so darn self-disciplined because I am not. Anyway, I'll keep posting about my progress. Food choices are going well, also:-)'
On another note, Disney/MGM was just okay. Great to see the fab friends but not my favorite park. Plus I'm Mom to the kid who is anti-rides. How did this happen? My cousins and I used to ride the rides until our parents dragged us, kicking and screaming with what voices we had left, back home. Cannot figure out how I ended up with a kid who will not ride rides. Mystifying. Good news is that my dear friend, Carmelita, met her goal for the Disney half-marathon. She finished in 2:21!!! Way to go, girl! I'm so proud of her. She has worked so hard, for so long (literally, for like, 18 months) preparing for this. She's da bomb! Yay, Carm!

No comments: